CREATING CODING CAREERS
Get Access to the Program for free.
The Tech Pre-Apprenticeship program is the perfect first step for individuals pursuing a career in Application Development, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Tech Sales, or Product Management. Creating Coding Careers proudly serves as your educational partner, deepening our commitment to serving critical lifelong learning and skill development, particularly to underrepresented individuals in the tech community.
Graduates that complete Tech Pre-Apprenticeship program may be accepted into a paid one year apprenticeship at Creating Coding Careers. Completion of the pre-apprenticeship does not guarantee admission, but it will equip you with all the skills needed to pursue a new collar career in technology.
This WIOA Title I funded program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
OUR SELF PACED TRACK
A pre-apprenticeship program open to anyone with
a desire to enter a tech career.
Flexible and effective learning support
PART-TIME TRACK (invite only)
Designed for participants facing significant barriers to entry and/or hardships,
All the benefits of the self paced track plus if your accepted:
Stipends are grant funded and may be limited. Please do not call to inquire about the part time track. It is invite only and we will invite participants via email after your application for the pre-apprenticeship has been reviewed.
watch our latest videos
Learn more about apprenticeships
What industry is saying
What does this training cost?
Nothing. This program is free as in FREE. You don't pay anything and you don't owe us anything.
Who is this right for?
What are the requirements?
- Dedicate a minimum 15 hours per week to learning activities
- Remain active (progress will be tracked using our Learning Management System)
- Pass the required knowledge checks/quizzes
- Regularly engage with your accountability partner
How does the Pre-apprenticeship work?
- Students can apply and are accepted into cohorts starting every Tuesday.
- Enrollment in the program is for up to 24 weeks in length to qualify for a digital certificate.
- Community events are open to enrolled participants.
- Attendance is 100% remote and online and accessible to anyone world wide.
- Once you are accepted you can enroll as early as within a week or if you are not ready you defer to a later start date to ensure you can complete in the time frame.
- You will study, practice, and work through the curriculum with support from our team and our community of learners
- Build real world projects, create a portfolio of work, and begin your journey to a career in technology
What should I expect after finishing?
- Discuss how to test and debug web applications
- Explain the principles of UX and UI design
- Describe how to work with version control systems
- Demonstrate how to leverage modern web development tools and technologies
Where can I apply?
There is no cost to apply. If you are ready to get started please submit an application.